Engage your customers by presenting news, videos, ads, regional CSI Scores, and promotions..
Enhance the Vehicle Buying Experience
Modernize your dealership.
Use digital signage to engage and empower customers to browse New Vehicle features, options, colors, and promotions or to showcase and show off your CSI Rankings.
Increase your $ per RO by visually offering the service package that increases your bottom line. Draw attention to your ever-changing promotions, sales, quick lube lane status, or sales on tires or parts.
Speak to your internal stakeholders about news, events, job postings, promotions, OEM info/campaigns and CSI Score status in your region.
Create an immersive digital experience, so each individual has a personal interaction with your brand.
- Promote products such as Extended Warranties, Rust & Paint Protection
- Display vehicle inventories with striking images and video
- Influence consumers at the “point of decision”
- Use interactive touch displays so prospective customers can explore vehicle features
- Deploy Wi-Fi/Bluetooth beacons combined with purpose built mobile apps to increase awareness
- Reduce perceived wait times in waiting areas
- Include body shop specials, finance offers, tire programs to increase awareness
- Enable engagement with a “Dealer TV” Digital Signage Network
- Target content for specific areas and dealership locations
Motivate Sales Staff
- Using leaderboards recognize sales leaders
- Employee of the Month programs
- Teach staff with the latest training videos and tutorials
- Immediate and consistent messaging from head office to all dealerships
- Reduced print costs while communicating effectively with dynamic messaging
Instantly capture the attention of your customers and give your dealership a modern look and feel.
Create a personal interaction with your brand.
From video walls to standalone product screen displays, MediaTile can create and manage your ever-changing content. You have the power to update or change the content with the push of a button on your mobile device or computer.
- 54% of consumers would buy from a dealership that offers their preferred experience, even if it didn’t have the lowest price.
- 72% would visit dealerships more often if the buying process was improved.