Inform tenants of building maintenance schedules, alert notices or directions using a building directory that is easy to update.
Effective Tenant Communication
Informed Staff and Tenants can make Property Management so much Easier
Take Advantage of Digital Signage to Keep Your Facility Running Smoothly
Using digital signage in your lobbies can help your building features to potential clients.
Digital Signage is just one more way a building can provide tenants with a more sophisticated and contemporary experience.
Perceived wait times for elevators can be a real problem but after installing digital signage, a recent client of ours told us that “Elevator delay complaints went down 80%”.
Display building directories, advertise tenants of maintenance schedules and show upcoming events. Create a great customer experience with digital signage that can come in the form of kiosks, video walls or interactive touchscreens.
Create an immersive digital experience, so each individual has a personal interaction with your brand.
Keep your audience informed.
- Visualize relevant messages and updates in a most attractive way
- Increase content flexibility and customization
- Welcome visitors to your property with personalized messages
- Entertain and decrease elevator wait time
- Inform about fire alarms testing or other property’s maintenance procedures
- Advertise upcoming events and activities
- Manage your network remotely
- Cost reduction on printing and installation
- Save on logistics costs
- Display directions
- Alert notifications and actions required
- Instant broadcast
Simplify your facility.
Some larger commercial or residential buildings can be confusing to navigate. Use Wayfinding to help direct traffic and provide clear direction to visitors.
- Help guest move easily through your facility
- Avoid long line-ups and have visitors efficiently routed to where they need to be
- Inform guest or residents of services and events
StatPerceived wait times for elevators can be a real problem but after installing digital signage, a recent client of ours told us that “Elevator delay complaints went down 80%”.
Industry Focus Spotlight
Technology & Property ManagementReplacing print materials with digital directories will increase your building profile, save costs and reduce perceived elevator wait times. They can also generate revenue by displaying 3rd party advertising or direct guest using interactive maps.
Get Started Today!
To discuss how we can help you with your visual communication needs, please send us an email or give us a call.
Follow us and stay connected with MediaTile!
Stay Up to Date
Join our newsletter for up to date industry news and latest developments