No one day is the same as the next.
Let your career take off.
We’re a team of passionate individuals, that are focused on enabling communication, so that our customers can effectively engage, educate and empower their audiences.
We know that a company and its products are only as strong as the team that’s behind them. That’s why we’re always looking for great talent. If you’re willing to share our passion, dream big and roll up your sleeves to get it done, we’d love to hear from you!
Why Choose Us?
- Working with an amazing, passionate team
- Competitive healthcare plan
- Generous paid-time off
- Delicious BBQ lunches
- Great compensation and benefits package
Digital Marketing Specialist
You love taking the lead on projects and understand all aspects of marketing! You’re looking for an opportunity to spread your wings and take ownership of the complete corporate marketing strategy. You're hungry and ready to pursue new challenges in your career!
As the Marketing & Social Media Specialist, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to help drive awareness and growth in markets across North America. Your responsibilities will include driving leads for the sales organization, creating collateral for all platforms, working closely with a Graphic Designer for the execution of digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess a strong marketing background with an understanding of sales processes and should be able to create marketing material that can drive conversations with our target audience.
- Execute creative and innovative marketing plans with an emphasis on digital programs and campaigns (including online advertising, SEO, SEM, website strategy, social media, blogger content and email marketing) to influence sales opportunities and grow our pipeline.
- Define marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets.
- Support sales teams as required by providing sales collateral and presentations.
- Managing the lead gen process with all stakeholders while measuring initiatives
- Build and manage a strong social media presence across all brands
- Working closely with a Graphic Designer to create customer proof of concepts.
- Managing multiple marketing initiatives/campaigns/programs in order to achieve marketing objectives and reach target segments
- Conduct E-Mail campaigns to prospects and current customers to drive awareness
- SEO and SEM for all brand and parent website to ensure high visibility and consistently increase website traffic
- Oversee paid advertising, search advertising, PR, and content marketing with industry experts
- Create touchpoints with our Customer Success Manager to communicate with current and past customers
- Collaborate with our Support Team to advise current customers of software updates and promote training videos
- Track marketing spend and measure ROI
- Plan company events and volunteer team building activities
- 3+ years of marketing experience, software industry experience is an asset
- Self-motivated, results oriented with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Problem solver and strategic thinker with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple projects effectively and work independently and team environment
Why Corum Digital
- Competitive compensation
- Business casual workplace
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Working collaboration with executives
- A culture of work/life balance and true team collaboration
- Fun activities, like our annual Holiday party, quarterly Lunch ‘n Learns, Social events and more!
Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Do you have the business savvy and the love for innovative technology to help establish Corum Digital as the leading corporate communication platform provider in North America? Are you currently a top performing SaaS sales executive ready to step up to SaaS enterprise sales? Would you like to be part of a select team focused on increasing adoption of Corum Digital’s SaaS based content management platform?
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth in major markets across North America. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, up-selling, and market penetration into enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and tech savvy that enables them to drive meaningful consultative conversations at high levels within the corporate structure. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. You will participate in weekly, and ongoing product training programs to help you master your craft. You will be entitled to a base salary and uncapped commission.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Utilize Social Selling methodologies to build your pipeline (LinkedIn SalesNav)
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Present via daily Web Demos and Live in-person Customer Demos
- Present to large groups
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around our solutions
- Prepare both Informal and Formal Proposals
- Accurately Forecast Enterprise Sales
- Detailed Log of Sales Activities in CRM
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Manage contract negotiations
- Self-Starter who effectively managers their day for maximum sales potential
- 3+ years of technology/SaaS related sales or business development experience
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing medium to large enterprise technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling SaaS solutions to new customers in new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Experience utilizing Social Selling methodologies to building a pipeline
- BA degree or equivalent work experience required
- Track record of top performance
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Our products and the team that designs and builds them are world-class.
- We have awesome Channel Partners that need your expertise to help close business.
- The CMS/Digital Signage and IoT markets are huge and growing every year.
- The potential is endless. We have great traction and are experiencing rapid growth.
Get Started Today!
To discuss how we can help you with your visual communication needs, please send us an email or give us a call.
Follow us and stay connected with MediaTile!
Stay Up to Date
Join our newsletter for up to date industry news and latest developments