- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Our digital signage solutions support a wide variety of on-site connectivity options. From cellular-broadband support to directly-cabled Ethernet connections, we have a connectivity solution that will fit your on-site networking parameters as well as your operational, IT support and budgetary needs.
"MediaTile’s built-in cellular broadband capabilities eliminated the need to 'network' each location so we were able to deploy our community TV network in about ½ the time and at about ½ the cost of traditional systems."
-Dave Maday, a partner in The Spot Media Group
Cellular broadband connectivity using the latest cellular technology including EvDO/3G. Support for 1x services (non-broadband) is also included for locations where cellular broadband services are not yet available.
Wi-Fi based connectivity is supported using industry standard Wi-Fi routers and accompanying Wi-Fi enabled MediaTile solutions.
We offer support for virtually any on-site networking system that provides internet access, including DSL, Cable DSL, LAN or WAN. Our displays can be directly connected to the Ethernet access point, or can be used via a Wi-Fi router.