Educate students on new courses, upcoming career seminars and the latest student groups to encourage participation
Digital Signage for Education
Communicate with students the way they communicate naturally, digitally! Engage and inform students in common areas, classrooms, libraries, cafeterias/food courts, sports centers, meeting rooms and student housing.
Include interactive Wayfinding kiosks and integrated mobile applications to ensure your digital message is consistent and effective throughout your campus. Create a safe environment by including an emergency broadcast override system across all displays.
Keep students aware of inclement weather or impending danger.
- Promote school events such as career seminars, student groups and sporting events
- Centralize your digital communication while still being able to give local departments access to certain zones on a display or department specific displays
- Enhance school spirit by engaging students with relevant and entertaining information
- Replace printed materials with dynamic and visually engaging content that students notice
- Reduce printing costs and save time by not having to print many copies of an event poster or marketing material, only to have them thrown out right after the event
- Custom text feeds or automated RSS feeds for school or regional news
- Event updates and student group meetings
- Display faculty and student news
- Emergency broadcast notifications can instantly take over some or even all displays
Outside of the Classroom
- Wayfinding to help students navigate campuses
- Cafeteria menu boards can be changed by just a few clicks
- Job postings and job fair notices
- Create revenue opportunities by adding zones to displays for potential advertisers
Make your campus stand out with video walls! Video walls make a big impression on prospective students and can communicate a great deal of information at one time.
Our video wall screens, like all of our screens, are commercial grade with ultra thin bezels to minimize the gap between each screen.
- Recognize donors
- Celebrate alumni
- Promote student groups
- Show upcoming activities and events
- Display video testimonials from current and past students
Technology & Education
1.7M students attended Canadian universities in 2014-2015. There were 979,000 full-time students and 312,000 part-time students in 2014-2015.
Source: Universities Canada
Create an opportunity for employers, student groups, co-op programs and advertisers to reach students. Capitalize on this space with job postings, event listings, school spirit videos and more!