Driving sales by educating buyers on Dealership Programs, Financing Options and Special Offers
Digital Signage for the Automotive Dealership
Modernize your dealership. Create that WOW factor in your dealership as soon as customers walk through the door! Using digital signage, you can promote new vehicles, display upcoming deals and service offerings.
Use interactive displays to empower customers so they can browse the features of any vehicle. In addition, service waiting areas can update customers of their vehicle status, promote accessories and entertain with “Dealer TV” to help reduce perceived wait times.
- Immediate and consistent messaging from head office to all dealerships
- Target content for local or regional areas
- Reduced print costs while communicating effectively
Motivate Sales Staff
- Using leaderboards recognize sales leaders
- Employee of the Month programs
- Teach staff with the latest training videos and tutorials
- Reduce perceived wait times in waiting areas
- Include body shop specials, finance offers, tire programs to increase awareness
- Enable engagement with a “Dealer TV” Digital Signage Network
- Promote products such as Extended Warranties, Rust & Paint Protection
- Display vehicle inventories with striking images and video
- Influence consumers at the “point of decision”
- Use interactive touch displays so prospective customers can explore vehicle features
- Deploy Wi-Fi/Bluetooth beacons combined with purpose built mobile apps to increase awareness
Ready to create a WOW factor? Instantly capture the attention of your customers and give your dealership that modern look and feel. Our video wall screens are bright and vivid, with ultra narrow bezels to lessen the gap between screens. In addition, our purpose-built video wall media players will power video walls with stunning 4K resolution.
- Include new vehicle launch videos with features and benefits
- Increase awareness and build customer loyalty
- Show the rich history of the car manufacturer
Technology and Automotive
New cars registered to millennials has grown 35% over the past five years while total new car registrations have grown 26%.
As our vehicles are changing, so are buyers. Therefore, dealerships need to stay on top of what the buyer is doing. Customers continue to look at different avenues of connecting with dealerships – websites, social media, online feedback, friends and family, and ultimately visiting your location. Getting their attention at every touchpoint is critical to effectively engaging with them.
Get Started Today
To discuss how we can help you with your visual communication needs, please drop us a line or use our online chat feature.