- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Return on Message (ROM)
As with any new media, a major challenge is what to measure, and how to measure it, to ensure your network will perform to your expectations. Return on Message™ or “ROM” is a systematic methodology and approach that answers the fundamental question of how to effectively measure and improve the impact of digital signage. Using the ‘ROM Methodology’, brands, retailers, ad agencies and corporate communication teams can now easily define and implement a content strategy that increases the success of any digital signage network.
ROM is a cross discipline methodology combined with sophisticated real world market information and analysis. The result is a report that actually measures the impact of the messaging on the audience and shows pathways to improvement. ROM utilizes a seven-vector methodology that is based on the independent Digital Signage Association’s Best Practices. The ROM index profiles more than 70 complex variables and helps focus the core critical elements for message success. The ROM Report offers alignment solutions and insights from the data gathered. In the case of Pilot Programs, ROM shows the critical differential between the Status Quo pre-pilot and the overall effectiveness post-pilot.