Quick Service Restaurants
Engage your customers with stunning Digital Menu Boards.
Digital Signage for Quick Service Restaurants
Digital Menu Boards are quickly becoming the standard in modern Quick Service Restaurants. Improve your customers experience by converting traditional static menus into visually enticing dynamic menu boards.
You can dynamically change menus based on time of day or time of year and engage customers about menu specials with video ads. Decrease perceived customer wait times with entertaining images and menu suggestions. Inform your customers and stay current with legislation by providing updated dietary information.
Boost sales by promoting higher margin items and dynamically adding promotions for perishable items. Extend digital messaging by incorporating displays in dining areas to entertain and improve brand loyalty. Incorporate high bright in-window displays to attract customers from outside your location.
- Reduce perceived wait times with entertaining displays
- Incorporate interactive self-service kiosks to expedite ordering
- Inform customers with nutritional information on food items
- Reduce time, printing and logistics costs
- Reduce costs to create and produce POP signs that may never get displayed
- Reduce shipping costs to send menu and collateral to each location
- Display vibrant menus and daily specials
- Cross sell and upsell in-store products with enticing product videos
- Promote higher margin items using bright in-window displays to attract customers
- Incorporate displays in dining areas to increase brand loyalty
- Update menu items quickly for sold out items to avoid frustration
- Promote Daily Specials
- Pricing and menu selections can be modified instantly
Interactivity is a great way to engage with your audience through touch enabled kiosks and displays. You can include social media integration, have quizzes and contests or use it to gain more insight as to who is interacting with you.
Use interactivity to:
- Allow customers to place orders to avoid long lines
- Add in QR codes, RFID, NFC, motion sensors and gesture controls
- Gain insight to user interaction and what items are being ordered
Technology & QSR
44% of consumers say technology has a particularly strong effect on their decision to buy new food and beverage products.
Source: Canadian Grocer
Technology is a great opportunity to enhance your menu and offering to the customer. As everything around us is becoming digital, you need to be able to keep up with trends, customers and how they make their choices.