- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
As the first, and now leading provider of cellular digital signage networks, our relationship with carrier companies has been imperative to our overall success. In 2003 we began forging key relationships with leading carriers to deliver the “cellular advantage” for digital signage networks.
By integrating wireless, cellular data services directly into our digital signage product line were able to overcome one of the leading barriers to digital signage deployments: the costly and complex installation, configuration and ongoing IT management of on-site networking infrastructure. From our original integration of 1x data services, to CDMA and GSM 3G broadband support, and now in the early phases of 4th Generation (4G) networks, our cellular approach to digital signage continues to make your life easier, while delivering the quality of service you’d expect from a leader.
Carrier partners include:
In the US:
- Verizon Wireless
*Some International carrier relationships are managed in-country by our international affiliate offices.