- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
MediaTiles Hosts Employee Communications Webinar
MEDIATILE TO HOST WEBINAR ON THE ADVANTAGES OF USING DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR EMPLOYEE AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
April 14th Webinar highlights major metropolitan area utilities company Washington Sanitary Suburban Commission’s use of digital signage to improve effectiveness of communications
Scotts Valley, CA, April 11, 2011. MediaTile, the leader in 3G and 4G cloud-based digital signage solutions, today announced that it will be hosting a webinar on April 14, 2011 with a major metropolitan area utilities company, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC), on the advantages of using digital signage to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of employee communications. The webinar will focus on real-life examples of what worked, and what didn’t, and highlights information on best places to deploy, how to create engaging content, as well as key programming strategies. To register for this event, click on the “Employee Communication Webinar” link at www.mediatile.com.
Featured speaker will be Lyn Riggins, Communications & Community Relations for Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, and manager of WSSC’s employee communications digital signage network. Lyn will be joined by co-presenter and host, Chuck Gose, Director of Business Development for MediaTile and former manager of “Rolls-Royce TV,” an employee communications digital signage network used in Rolls-Royce manufacturing facilities. This on-line presentation is part of an ongoing quarterly series of educational webinars highlighting best practices for digital signage networks.
MediaTile is the worldwide leader in cloud-based digital signage solutions. A digital signage technology innovator and platform provider, MediaTile was the first company to deliver the advantages of cloud-computing using the unique combination of cellular connectivity and a SaaS-based content management system. The result: MediaTile solutions are extremely simple-to-deploy and easy-to-use. Our cloud-based approach has brought both customer praise and industry awards as it eliminates many of the costs and complexities associated with traditional digital signage and delivers ROI faster. Backed by our MediaServices team, a 99.9% web-application SLA, and end-to-end service and support, your network will be up and running in record time, with record results. www.mediatile.com 831-439-8786.