- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Rolls-Royce Webinar: Advantages of Cloud-Based Digital Signage
MEDIATILE TO HOST WEBINAR WITH ROLLS-ROYCE CORPORATION ON THE ADVANTAGES OF USING CLOUD-BASED DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR EMPLOYEE AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
June 2nd Webinar highlights use of cellular digital signage to improve communications with employees who are not accessible by email - and how to keep content fresh
Scotts Valley, CA, May 24, 2011. MediaTile, the leader in 3G and 4G cloud-based digital signage solutions, today announced that it will be hosting a webinar on June 2, 2011, with Rolls-Royce Corporation, on the advantages of using digital signage to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of employee communications. Get the inside track on why Rolls-Royce turned to digital signage to communicate with employees who are not always accessible by email or the Internet, and how the company continues to keep content engaging and fresh. To register for this event, click on the “Employee Communication Webinar” link at www.mediatile.com; space is limited.
Featured speaker, Lisa Johnson, manager of the Rolls-Royce in-house employee communications digital signage network, will be joined by co-presenter and emcee, Chuck Gose, Director of Business Development for Employee Communications at MediaTile. This Webinar also addresses the importance of providing a variety of network connectivity options for multiple campuses, and the advantages of using a cloud-based content management system to decrease the time traditionally required to realize a notable return on objective.This on-line presentation is part of an ongoing series of educational webinars highlighting best practices for digital signage networks.
MediaTile is the worldwide leader in cloud-based digital signage solutions. A digital signage technology innovator and platform provider, MediaTile was the first company to deliver the advantages of cloud-computing using the unique combination of cellular connectivity and a SaaS-based content management system. The result: MediaTile solutions are extremely simple-to-deploy and easy-to-use. Our cloud-based approach has brought both customer praise and industry awards as it eliminates many of the costs and complexities associated with traditional digital signage and delivers ROI faster. Backed by our MediaServices team, a 99.9% web-application SLA, and end-to-end service and support, your network will be up and running in record time, with record results. www.mediatile.com 831-439-8786.