- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
PSAcasting.org Contributes to Haiti Relief
PSAcasting.org Makes Ad Council Haiti Relief Public Service Advertisements Available to All U.S. Digital Signage Network Operators
www.psacasting.org Beta Website Goes Live and Includes Three Haitian Relief Advertisements - All Digital Signage Network Operators Encouraged to Download and Run Spots to Help Haiti Relief Efforts
NEW YORK & SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Advertising Council, the nation’s leading producer of public service advertising campaigns, and The MediaTile Company, a world leading provider of cellular digital signage and SaaS solutions, today announced that the PSAcasting.org beta website is now hosting three Haitian Relief PSAs (public service advertisements), as well as PSAs for many other Ad Council campaigns. These PSAs are available from the PSACasting.org website for all digital signage network operators. All digital signage network operators are encouraged to download and run Haiti PSAs.
AMERICAN RED CROSS HAITI PSAs - In the wake of the destruction and devastation to hit Haiti, the American Red Cross and The Advertising Council developed a television PSA featuring First Lady Michelle Obama, as well as a PSA featuring top Hollywood celebrities, with the Creative Artists Agency Foundation helping to coordinate the talent, to encourage all Americans to support relief efforts in Haiti.
CLINTON – BUSH HAITI PSA: The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund has joined the Ad Council to create a national campaign to help raise funds for the immediate relief and long-term recovery efforts in Haiti.
About the Ad Council
The Ad Council (www.adcouncil.org) is a private, non-profit organization that marshals talent from the advertising and communications industries, the facilities of the media, and the resources of the business and non-profit communities to produce, distribute and promote public service campaigns on behalf of non-profit organizations and government agencies. The Ad Council addresses issue areas such as improving the quality of life for children, preventive health, education, community well-being, environmental preservation and strengthening families.
The MediaTile Company (www.mediatile.com) is a worldwide supplier of award-winning, all-in-one cellular digital signage, kiosk, and SaaS solutions that are remarkably easy-to-deploy and operate. Just add power to MediaTile Digital Sign in a Box™ or Kiosk in a Box™ systems and use the web-based MediaCast SaaS Portal to manage and monitor your advertising, informational or interactive communications network.
Mike Foster, 831-430-1649
SVP Marketing and Products
Paul Fernandez, 408-439-4828
Public Relations Liaison