- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
HumanKiosk Wins 1st Place Emerging Technology award at CTIA 2010
MediaTile’s HumanKiosk wins first place award for emerging technology in the enterprise mobile marketing and advertising category at the 2010 international CTIA wireless show
MediaTile’s HumanKiosk With 4G Video Presence Demonstrated In Alcatel-Lucent Booth As Part of ngConnect Program with 4G/LTE Networking
WHAT: The HumanKiosk, MediaTile’s prototype free-standing, interactive digital signage solution has received a first place award in the Enterprise Mobile Marketing and Advertising Category for CTIA Emerging Technologies. Winners were announced today, March 24th at 2:00pm as part of the 2010 International CTIA WIRELESS Show in the Las Vegas Convention Center. MediaTile’s HumanKiosk with 4G Video Presence is being demonstrated at CTIA in Alcatel-Lucent’s booth as part of the ngconnect program with integrated 4G/LTE networking technology. For more information on the HumanKiosk visit www.mediatile.com/hardware/humankiosk.
In addition to running digital promotions, the HumanKiosk opens a live, two-way video session between an in-store retail customer with a product question and a representative of that product from virtually anywhere around the globe. This enables a consumer to be much more actively engaged in the retail experience through a live conversation with a representative of that product or service.
Created in 2006, the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards program celebrates and promotes the most innovative wireless products and services in the areas of consumer, enterprise and network technology. Each year, nearly 300 applications are submitted and reviewed by a panel of recognized members of the media, industry analysts and executives. Products are judged on innovation, functionality, technological importance, implementation and overall “wow” factor. In addition to the 15 award categories, the public will have the chance to vote for their favorite products online and via text during the show. E-Tech entries will be prominently displayed in a showcase viewed by thousands of attendees and media.
2010 International CTIA WIRELESS SHOW
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
NOTE TO MEDIA:
For information about MediaTile, please visit www.mediatile.com
The MediaTile Company is a worldwide supplier of award-winning, all-in-one cellular digital signage, kiosk, and SaaS solutions that are remarkably easy-to-deploy and operate. Just add power to MediaTile Digital Sign in a Box™ or Kiosk in a Box™ systems and use the web-based MediaCast SaaS Portal to manage and monitor your merchandising, informational or interactive communications network. Backed by our MediaServices team, Return On Message™ (ROM) Methodology, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and end-to-end service and support, your network will be up and running in record time, with record results. www.mediatile.com
# # #