- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
2-Way Video Customer Service Hardware to be Unveiled at InfoComm 2011
New Interactive Digital Signage Hardware for 2-way Video Customer Service to be Unveiled at InfoComm 2011 – Solutions are Powered by MediaTile's 4G Cloud-Based MediaCast Video Presence System
MediaTile and DFI TECH to showcase next-generation cloud-based customer service solutions on new custom-designed, all-in-one hardware platform in booth# 4583
Scotts Valley, CA, June 9, 2011. MediaTile, the leader in 3G and 4G cloud-based digital signage solutions, today announced that it will be showcasing MediaCast Video Presence, the world’s first commercial cloud-based 2-way video customer service solution, on new, custom-designed hardware platforms from DFI TECH at InfoComm 2011 in Orlando FL, June 15 to 17 in Booth #4583.
The new, all-in-one hardware systems from DFI TECH are based on MediaTile’s original HUMANKIOSK® HDRP (hardware design reference platform) and deliver the same innovative capabilities that can revolutionize the brand-to-consumer relationship in retail stores, bank branches, healthcare facilities, and across government agencies. Powered by the MediaCast Video Presence system and high-bandwidth 4G networks, the solution enables a live, face-to-face conversation between a consumer and a remote expert agent who is available at the touch of a button to deliver personal service, and answer specific, detailed product questions regardless of language or location barriers. The new solution will be unveiled and officially announced on June 15th. For information about the HumanKiosk® HDRP and MediaCast® Video Presence visit www.mediatile.com/humankiosk
MediaTile is the worldwide leader in cloud-based digital signage solutions. A digital signage technology innovator and platform provider, MediaTile was the first company to deliver the advantages of cloud-computing using the unique combination of cellular connectivity and a SaaS-based content management system. The result: MediaTile solutions are extremely simple-to-deploy and easy-to-use. Our cloud-based approach has brought both customer praise and industry awards as it eliminates many of the costs and complexities associated with traditional digital signage and delivers ROI faster. Backed by our MediaServices team, a 99.9% web-application SLA, and end-to-end service and support, your network will be up and running in record time, with record results. www.mediatile.com 831-439-8786.
June 9, 2011 Mike Foster