- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business with the acquisition of The MediaTile Company brand of products.
Vaughan, Ontario – August 6, 2012 – Corum Digital Corporation announced today that it has acquired the assets of California-based The MediaTile Company, a privately-held digital signage company based in Scotts Valley, California, which specializes in the development of innovative SaaS-based digital signage products.
This acquisition complements and strengthens Corum Digital’s existing suite of digital signage products marketed under the firmCHANNEL brand. Corum is excited to welcome the MediaTile team to its corporate family.
“MediaTile’s long history of innovation in Digital Signage dates back to 2003 and includes industry leading products such as Digital Sign in a Box, MediaCast Video Presence, MediaCast CMS and HumanKiosk that truly changed the face of digital signage.” said Amedeo Tarzia, President and CEO of Corum Digital Corporation. “This combined with hundreds of loyal customers and distributors globally, that represent thousands of customer touch points, with some individual deployments approaching 1,000 screens, made this acquisition a very important one for Corum Digital in strengthening its position as a leader in the digital signage space.”
“This is a great opportunity for The MediaTile Company and our customers and distributors alike,” said Chuck Gose, MediaTile’s VP, Sales and Marketing. “With the help of the Corum team, we will continue to grow our product lines and customer base while providing additional resources to all of our global clients.”
MediaTile is a leader in cloud-based digital signage solutions. Delivering targeted information and personal interaction tailored to a viewer’s specific wants and needs. MediaTile was the first company to deliver the advantages of cloud-computing using the unique combination of cellular connectivity and a SaaS-based software offering.
Corum Digital Corporation was initially an R&D spin off of parent company Corum Corporation, who acquired the firmCHANNEL brand of products in 2011, to complement its Smart Phone Portal, RFID and NFC interactive Digital Signage components. Corum Digital Corporation is excited to add the The MediaTile Company brand of products to its existing portfolio of digital signage products.
For more information, please visit www.mediatile.com.
Amedeo Tarzia, President/CEO, Corum Digital Corporation
Chuck Gose, VP, Sales & Marketing, MediaTile