Improve your guest experience by informing and entertaining.
Digital Signage for Hospitality
The inherent high traffic nature of hotels and hospitality venues provide a great opportunity for corporate branding and communication.
Keep your guests entertained and informed while creating a modern and visually appealing facility. Simplify communications with digital displays in lobbies, elevator banks, conference/banquet areas and restaurants. Streamline concierge services with touch interactive displays and improve location services with interactive Wayfinding kiosks.
Provide guests with dynamic flight departure and arrival information. Create a safe environment by instantly converting your displays into an emergency broadcast system.
- Utilize interactive Kiosks to streamline concierge services
- Guide guests by incorporating Wayfinding kiosks for easy location of event rooms and facilities
- Allocate displays in concierge area to promote local attractions and events
- Improve the customer experience with stunning Video Walls in the front reception area
- Ensure consistent branding across your entire facility
- Highlight facility amenities and services
- Promote in-house activities and entertainment schedules
- Display daily menus and catering services
- Provide dynamic flight arrival and departure information, including delays and cancellations
- Add compact digital displays outside of meeting rooms to display room booking information
- Utilize Emergency Broadcast Messaging to keep guests and staff safe
- Reduce time and printing costs of location maps, daily schedules and activities
- Replace potentially bland printed materials with more dynamic and impactful content
- Save on logistics costs for printed materials
- Manage your entire network from any browser, anywhere
Keep your guests informed and moving in the right direction with clearly marked conference rooms. Display the name of each room and who should be using the room. Take advantage of these displays to extend your corporate branding for all visitors to see.
- Promote companies that have scheduled meetings in the various rooms
- Improve the guest experience by helping visitors efficiently get to where they need to be
- Decrease the burden on your staff as visitors can clearly see where they should be
Technology and Hospitality
Research shows that 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for a guaranteed good experience.
Source: Huffington Post
Build that brand loyalty for your hotel and hospitality space so visitors continue to come back. If you provide an exceptional experience for them, they will not only return, but spread positive reviews about the service you offered them. Overall, using technology in hospitality is key to winning repeat customers.