Better communication between healthcare professionals, patients, residents and visitors to your healthcare facility, including emergency notices, event updates and menu information
Digital Signage for Healthcare
Healthcare is changing at a rapid pace. The ability to effectively communicate with your employees, patients and visitors is crucial to running your facility.
Digital signage is an opportunity to visually communicate utilizing content that is interactive, engaging and educational. This is accomplished using a variety of visual communication mediums such as Video Walls to recognize donors, interactive kiosks to provide Wayfinding services, self-service kiosks to expedite check in, information screens in high traffic areas to communicate new services, as well as zoned cable television displays in waiting areas to reduce perceived wait times.
Create a facility based emergency broadcast network to ensure a safe environment for all.
Visitor and Patient Communication
- Donor recognition walls to acknowledge donors in a visually striking way
- Interactive Wayfinding and Directory displays increase faculty satisfaction
- Cafeteria and menu boards can display accurate nutrition information
- Information displays in high traffic areas increase awareness of services
- Self-service kiosks for improved check-in times
- Entertainment displays in waiting areas decrease perceived wait times with live TV, newsfeeds and local weather
- Quick Broadcast – Send emergency notifications to alert visitors, patients and staff in emergency situations
- Staff recognition displays increase employee morale
- Informational displays keep staff aware of current policies and procedures
Video walls are a great way to create a real WOW factor! They instantly capture attention, build awareness and give your healthcare facility that modern look at feel. Our video wall screens, like all of our screens, are commercial grade with ultra narrow bezels to minimize the gap between each screen. Our purpose-built video wall players are specifically designed to power video walls with Ultra High Definition 4K resolution.
- Acknowledge donors and contributors
- Promote new healthcare programs for the community
- Engage visitors and patients with entertaining displays
Technology & Healthcare
The average wait for a Canadian patient in the ER is longer than four hours, according to a Canadian Institute for Health Information report.
Source: The Spec
Reduce the perceived wait time of visitors and patients with engaging digital displays. Displaying health statistics, the latest wellness information or even showing RSS feeds will help the time pass quickly.
Get Started Today
To discuss how we can help you with your visual communication needs, please drop us a line or use our online chat feature.