Reduce printing costs and consistently communicate with your employees on company announcements, safety notices and much more
Digital Signage for Corporate Communication
Digital signage has many uses in a corporate environment. You now have the ability to consistently and effectively communicate with your employees regardless of office size or number of locations. Companies that operate out of several offices or manufacturing locations can find it difficult to communicate with remote employees.
Using digital signage in corporate communication ensures a common vision and corporate culture, while making content locally engaging in areas like break rooms, cafeterias and factory lines. Engage employees with team photos, event videos and messages regarding charitable initiatives. Improve employee morale by recognizing employee accomplishments and creating team leader boards. You can also use digital signage to train employees who work in remote locations so there is consistency in training.
Ensure a safe working environment by creating an emergency broadcast override system to keep employees aware of inclement weather or impending danger. Extend corporate communication to front lobbies to welcome guests and create a great first impression. Show your companies rich history using visually impactful videos.
Improved Corporate Communication
- Consistently and effectively communicate with employees regardless of office size or number of locations
- Ability to train employees who are in remote locations
- Build team spirit with team photos and event videos
- Recognize employee accomplishments
- Ensure a safe working environment with emergency alerts
- Extend digital communication to entrance ways and lobbies with impressive video walls
- Greet guest with personalized welcome messages
- Promote new products and services in waiting areas
- Up-sell your products and services to your clients using displays during your sales demonstrations
- Reduce printing and logistics costs of static communications that may never be read
- Replace printed materials with dynamic and visually engaging content
Video Walls provide a visually stunning WOW factor! This is a great way to modernize the look of any reception area or presentation center. Welcome your guests and showcase new products or services in a visually dramatic fashion.
- Welcome your guests with personalized welcome messages
- Promote new products and services
- Showcase Client Video Testimonials
- Promote your company’s history and milestones
Technology and Corporate Communications
Employee disengagement costs more than $500 billion per year to the U.S. economy.
Whether you’re welcoming visitors or communicating changes to benefits, new health and safety regulations or the next company picnic, you need to trust that your message is getting out. And whether your managing a single office or multiple facilities around the world, you can control all of your screens right from your browser.