At Corum Digital, no one day is the same as the next. We’re a team of passionate individuals, that are focused on enabling communication, so that our customers can effectively engage, educate and empower their audiences.
We know that a company and its products are only as strong as the team that’s behind them. That’s why we’re always looking for great talent. If you’re willing to share our passion, dream big and roll up your sleeves to get it done, we’d love to hear from you! Check out our postings below.
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales position is a highly strategic and impactful role in our company, that will lead a growing team of seasoned sales professionals in selling the Corum Digital brands of CMS Software (firmChannel and MediaTile). This role reports directly into the CEO, and the successful candidate will be a key leader who will own the role of executing on sales strategies and target markets, in order to successfully contribute to Corum Digital’s long-term growth plan.
- A proven enterprise solution sales leader, who can deliver results through hiring, training, and enabling a high-performance sales team.
- A proven collaborative team leader who inspires, develops and motivates their sales team.
- A proven progressive mentor whose proficient at social selling techniques.
- Ability to create, document, and deploy a repeatable sales process that increases revenue per lead.
- Ability to negotiate and execute customer agreements on behalf of the Company.
- Ability to set attainable sales targets and accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenues on a bi-monthly basis.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of sales: improving the sales demo, designing the outbound sales tactics and process, ensuring accountability and performance of the sales team, structuring the CRM system, running reports and performing sales and market analysis.
- A team player who collaborates with their colleagues and helps everyone in the company improve.
- Experience in the Digital Signage and/or Audio-Visual Industries is a significant plus.
- A technically savvy sales leader is a plus
- Manage and build a sales team of high performance Account Executives, Business Development Reps and Channel Managers.
- Create and execute an effective and efficient sales strategy that uncovers and qualifies leads via BDRs and/or External Agencies.
- Run weekly sales meetings to review sales funnels with the AEs and strategize on how to close opportunities.
- Assist AEs with large client and major partner sales.
- Collaborate with marketing to refine lead nurturing, outbound marketing, and other campaigns to support sales efforts
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years experience leading high performance sales teams.
- Must have strong marketing, analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Proven experience creating successful sales teams.
- Bottom line oriented, budget conscious, and metric/measurement driven.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Our products and the team that designs and builds them are world-class.
- The Digital Signage and IoT markets continue very aggressive annual growth. The potential is endless.
- We have an awesome and energetic Sales and Marketing team.
- We have strong partnerships with amazing vendors.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and bonus structure.
- We have great traction and rapid growth, which will only be further improved by your great leadership!