Banking & Finance
Engage, Inform and Empower Your Employees, No Matter Where They’re Located
Digital Signage for Banking
The personal banking experience can be improved with digital signage that helps entertain and inform customers while they wait. Engage customers by using real-time updates on interest rates, stock prices, current local news and weather.
Let customers know about products and services, and current promotions. Employees can also receive changes to policies, staff acknowledgement and special event notices. Most of all, your content remains relevant so customers have confidence in your brand.
Targeted messaging and offers can be deployed throughout different branches so you can customize what each region sees. And the best part? We do everything for you, from installation to on-going training and guidance every step of the way.
Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Engage customers with real-time updates on interest rates, quotes, stock prices
- Provide targeted content based on branch or region with current local news and local weather
- Inform customers with product offerings, service details, company news and current promotions
- Reduce perceived wait times, while entertaining and informing your customers
- Communicate changes in policies and procedures
- Recognize employees using employee spotlights
- Create leaderboards
- Provide training videos and tutorials
Additional Revenue Opportunities
- Up-sell and cross-sell financial products and services
- Announce new product offerings
- Remind customers to prepare for upcoming financial events
The HumanKiosk Solution combines the capabilities of interactive digital signage with on-demand experts. Introduce digital face-to-face interaction to revolutionize in-field customer service for point-of-sale or point-of-service environments. You can humanize brand interaction, improve the customer experience, and deliver your messages with the added benefit of personal face-to-face communication.
Powered by Video Presence, the “HumanKiosk” delivers a “personal advantage” that is highly targeted, responsive and relevant to individual consumers.
- Have a 2-way video chat with your customers
- Avoid long line ups by getting answers to simple questions
- Engage your customers in a dynamic way while delivering a personal experience
Technology & Banking
A 2016 CBA survey, How Canadians Bank, showed that Canadians use a variety of banking services to meet their needs and believe technologies available through their financial institution make their banking more convenient.
Keep up to date with customers and build brand loyalty with digital visual communications. Your financial institution not only retain existing customers but also attract new ones!
Get Started Today
To discuss how we can help you with your visual communication needs, please drop us a line or use our online chat feature.